In addition to our Field Service, we also offer factory service & repair. Services offered at the factory can range from a simple calibration to complete instrument refurbishing and customization. Instruments returned
for factory service undergo a full diagnosis & cost estimate before repairs are performed. After the repair is completed, the instrument undergoes full factory testing and all associated documentation is supplied with the delivery of the instrument.
The following services are offered at our factory:
- Instrument calibration
- Instrument refurbishing
- Instrument repair
- Pressure vessel recertification
- Pressure vessel replacement
- Instrument upgrade for 5270 Data Acquisition
Do You Need An Upgrade Or A Rebuild?
Upgrades and rebuilds are an effective way to extend the life of HPHT instruments. In most cases, upgrades can be performed onsite, however extensive rebuilds may require factory restoration.
We offer two basic types of upgrades:
- Upgrade instruments to interface with our Model 5270 Data Acquisition and Control System
- Upgrade instruments with modern temperature and pressure controllers, new sensors, pressure vessel seals, mechanical drive systems
Rebuilding an instrument is a comprehensive, labor-intensive process which often includes the following work:
- A complete overhaul of the instrumentation to inspect, maintain, and repair all electronic and mechanical components
- Upgrading the instrument's performance to the newest design specifications
- A safety inspection of the high-pressure cylinder which comprises a non-destructive analysis followed by hydrostatic testing
Getting your instrument to our factory is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
||Click here to complete the online Return Service Authorization Form
||Once you submit the online Return Service Authorization Form you will receive an email with an RSA# & Shipping Label
||Print the Shipping Label from the email. Write the RSA#, Serial Number, & circle the reason for return on the Shipping Label
||Carefully package your instrument and affix the completed Shipping Label
For technical consultation contact:
Business Development Manager
Phone Number: 918 459-7176
Mobile Number: 918 439-6512
Fax Number: 918-459-0165
For general inquiries and questions concerning factory depot repairs, deadweight calibration and repairs, or Return Service Authorizations contact:
Return Authorization Coordinator Specialist
Phone Number: (918) 459-7132
Fax Number: (215) 956-1840